E.F.T. Course Level 2 (Emotional Freedom Technique)
EFT Level 2 is designed to provide students with a comprehensive experiential view of all basic EFT skills. It is a 12 hour course.
During this course we will cover:
- Work on physical issues – chase the pain
- work with metaphors
- tearless trauma technique for trauma
- different methods to work in very delicate ways on traumatic events
- limiting beliefs and how to work with them
- “touch and breathe”
- additional points
- introduction of positive sentences
- finding the core issues
- how to work if there are secondary earnings
- how to manage ab-reactions
- group tapping
- EFT by phone / skype
- what is and how to do Reframing
- the ability to create relationships
- EFT for children
- Personal Peace Procedure
The course will be held via zoom platform on Fridays (4 Fridays) 6.00pm-9.15pm CEST time (with a 15 minute break) at a cost of 200 euros. The course is internationally recognized by the EFTinternational / AAMET association. Participation in level 2 is a necessary step, but not sufficient, for those wishing to become a certified practitioner.
Process for becoming a Certified Practitioner
After completing Level 2, EFTi / AAMET students have the option of obtaining the Certification. To become an EFTi/AAMET Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner, you must successfully complete the following requirements:
• Pass the online exam with multiple choice questions at theEFTi/ AAMET International website.
• Send your Trainer a minimum of 4 case studies: 3 on different people, and a personal one on you. Case studies must demonstrate competent, professional application of core EFT skills acquired during Level 1 and 2 Training and post-course practice.
• In requested by your trainer, provide a demonstration (in person, or audio, or video) of an EFT session, and discuss this session with your Trainer. This session can serve as one of the case studies.
• Complete a minimum of 50 EFT sessions (or hours of practice) by working on at least 20 different people. Each session must be at least 45 minutes long.
• Complete (if necessary) additional requests that your Trainer requests from you following the guidelines of AAMET. Your Trainer / Mentor may request additional case studies, hours of practice, 1-to-1 supervision meetings to complete your assessment.
• Follow 6 hours of mentoring with you Trainer